Siloxa-Tek 8500 Recommended For Sealing: Architectural concrete, concrete block, splitface block, pavers, stucco, porous and dense brick, clay tile, exposed aggregate concrete, sandstone, and slate; Driveways and Sidewalks.
Color: White Opaque (dries clear)
VOC’s: 90 g/L
Coverage per Gallon: Up to 250 square feet
Finish Characteristics: Siloxa-Tek 8500 does not change overall appearance of the substrate. Water will bead when sealing is complete.
Application Temperature: 45 degrees – 95 degrees
Cure Schedule: Allow material to dry for 24 hours to achieve maximum benefits
Primer: None required.
Topcoat: 2 Coats are recommended.
- Reactive, Penetrating, Industrial Grade Formula.
- Impregnates and creates a hydrophobic surface environment that reduces water and surface absorption.
- Department of Transportation approved.
- Prevention from freeze-thaw attack and ASR by preventing the ingress of water.
- Prevents further damage to reinforced concrete by limiting the substrate water content, chloride and other aggressive salts.
- Provides increased protection as a hydrophobic barrier to prevent future penetration of water and soluble aggressive agents through a
- Provides protection from spalling and pitting as a result of aggressive salts and chlorides.
- Water Will Bead: beading effect will increase over time.
- Ideal for driveways, sidewalks, roof tiles, concrete cinderblocks, exposed aggregate, stone and masonry surfaces.
For complete Siloxa-Tek 8500 descriptions, MSDS Sheets, FAQ’s, testing and technical data visit www.ghostshield.com