Sila-Tek 3500 Recommended for Sealing: Warehouses, Industrial facilities, concrete that will be polished
Coverage per Gallon: Average 1000 square feet after reconstitution with water
Finish Characteristics: Does not change overall appearance of the substrate
Application Temperature: 45 degrees F – 95 degrees F
Cure Schedule: Allow material to dry for 24 hours to achieve maximum benefits
Primer: None required
Topcoat: None required. Can paint, seal or stain after using Sila-Tek 3500
- Resists organic growth and the spread of radon.
- Increases concrete’s compressive strength
- Increases concrete’s adhesion of paints, epoxies and surface sealers
- Efflorescence attacks are reduced.
- Dries clear.
- Non-slip surface
- Easy to apply, labor-cost effective.
- Nontoxic, no VOC’s and no harmful fumes.
For complete descriptions, MSDS Sheets, FAQ’s, testing and technical data visit www.ghostshield.com