An industrial-grade, solvent-based, non-yellowing, acrylic sealer that enhances, protects, and provides a clear, high-gloss finish.
Use with Grip-Tek 250 slip resistant additive for added traction. 1 – 16 oz. container of Grip-Tek 250 is added to a 5 gallon bucket.
Use with Matting Agent 5000 for a satin or low sheen finish. 1 – quart of Matting Agent 5000 per 5 gallon bucket for a satin finish or 2 – quarts Matting Agent 5000 per 5 gallon bucket for a low sheen finish.
1 Gallon Coverage: Up to 300 sq. ft.
Applications: Patios, pool decks, driveways, walkways
Substrates: Concrete, stamped concrete, pavers, exposed aggregate, stone
- Feature: Decorative sealer
- Chemistry: Acrylic
- Color: Clear
- Finish: High gloss, wet look
- Category: Coating
- Carrier: Solvent
- Availability: Ready to use
- Packaging: 1 Gallon can, 5 gallon bucket
- Interior/Exterior: Interior/Exterior
- Application Method: Roller
- Application Temperature: 40 F – 90 F
- Number of Coats: 1
- Drying Time (dry to touch): 1-3 Hours
- Drying time (full cure): 24 Hours
- Time before/after rain: 48 Hours
- New Concrete: Yes, at least 28 days after being poured
- Storage/Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Clean up: Xylene, Toulene
- Paintable: No
- VOC Content: 400 g/L
For complete Cryli-Tek 5505 application, SDS Sheets, FAQ’s, testing and technical data visit www.ghostshield.com